The Confirmation Program at St. Thomas the Apostle is a 2 year Program.
The Requirements for Confirmation are very simple and remain the same for both years.
Every Teen must complete the following requirements in order to move on to 2nd Year and get Confirmation.
- Attend all Tuesday Night Classes
- Attend the AD Life Nights on Sundays
- Complete 15 Hours of Community Service
- Attend the Super Saturday
- Attend 1 Retreat per School Year
The First Year that you enter the Confirmation program you are considered a Disciple. After your first year you become an Apostle. The requirements are the same. The only added requirements are the Sponsor Packet that has the forms and information sheets. You will also be able to find all those forms here on the website under the Apostle tab.